THC-Free Broad Spectrum CBD Oil
Why Should I Care about CBD Oil Without THC?
A quality raw material is important for a quality end product. CBD products without THC enable formulators to make purer tinctures, softgels, gummies, and more. This ultimately allows them to expand their customer base.
Our THC-Free CBD Oils enable our customers to create high-quality CBD based end products. There are three distinct value propositions of our THC-free oils for our customers:
1. Faster time to market: Delight your customers faster and cut steps in your process. There are no dilution concerns as there are with other oils because our oils do not contain THC. Our customers do not have to check for their finished product to be THC compliant or worry about the regulatory obstacles that an end product with THC has.
2. Increased end-product differentiation: A THC-free product allows our customers to focus on what they do best → innovate. This allows them to bring novel products to market.
3. Different THC-free Oils for serving different customer segments:
Tier A Oil: Silver Plume™ with the highest minor cannabinoids & terpenes content of ~5%;
Tier B Oil: Imperial™ with minor cannabinoids & terpenes content of ~1-2%;
Tier C Oil: Straight Run THC-free oil with minor cannabinoids & terpenes content of ~1%.
Kazmira’s unique ability to create a THC-Free CBD Oil has been an achievement for our company and for the industry as a whole. Our chemists and engineers are proud of the following achievements:
- Imperial™ Oil
- The first THC-free CBD Oil with natural terpenes from the plant and other cannabinoids
- The first THC-free CBD Oil not made from CBD Isolate
- Silver Plume™ Oil
- The first THC-Free CBD Vape-Oil with no cutting agents such as propylene glycol or vegetable glycerin (PG/VG).
To learn more about our products, visit our wholesale product guide.
What is THC-FREE?
THC-Free and zero THC are terms used by many manufacturers to indicate that their CBD product does not contain Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) in their end product. The terms are often misused. We expand on this further in our Defining THC-free blog post.
THC-Free is not created equal. Some equate the legal definition of Industrial Hemp (0.3% THC by weight) as “THC-Free” which is not the same. Others go further and pass off CBD Isolate as CBD Oil. Our CBD Oils do not contain Isolate!
Our claims to THC-Free are exponentially different. Kazmira claims Non-detect (ND) levels of THC in our products. This means that sophisticated analytical equipment is not able to detect any THC in Kazmira’s CBD oils. This allows our customers to create CBD gummies, CBD softgels, CBD vape cartridges, and more with confidence.
In addition to being free of THC, our products also don’t contain any pesticides, heavy metals, or residual solvents.
Why is THC-Free important?
THC-Free is important to formulators of CBD products because it protects the end customer from inadvertent consumption of THC and it opens up CBD to the mass market. Mislabeled CBD products have led to real issues with many end-consumers getting high from CBD products.
THC-Free CBD Oil is vital to earning consumer confidence. It allows companies to usher in the next generation of CBD products.
What makes Imperial™ unique in the industry?
- One of its kind oil that is able to achieve 80% CBD without ANY THC*!
- Contains many other cannabinoids & terpenes
- Does not crystallize
What makes Silver Plume™ unique in the industry?
- Only vape cartridge that does not require a cutting agent such Propylene Glycol (PG) and Vegetable Glycerin (VG).
- Highest naturally occurring terpene content in the industry (~3-5% by weight)
- Highest other cannabinoid content (~-3-8% by weight of CBDV, CBG, CBC, CBN)
Why is THC Free Important to our customers?
- They want THE highest quality AND most consistent CBD Oil available on the market.
- They need a supply partner that can help answer technical questions and grow your business.
- They want a CBD Oil without the hassle of constant rechecking of THC content due to inconsistent dilution methods.
- They want a supply partner that stands behind their product.
- They are looking to truly differentiate their CBD products.
How do I order?
You can order our wholesale THC-Free CBD oil, CBD Isolate, or Water Soluble CBD products by filling out a form on our website. You can also call us directly at 720-531-1634. If you are an international customer, please visit our international customers’ page.
Note: We recommend reading this blog post to understand the difference between Kazmira THC-Free CBD Oil and other “THC-Free” products in the market.
We want to help our customers understand how to use our THC-Free CBD Oil to make tinctures. Check out the SOP below to learn more about how you can create your own formulation using our oil.