Customer Success Specialist
Kazmira is looking for a passionate customer success assistant with a love for customer advocacy and an unrelenting commitment to delivering impeccable service to all customers.
NATURE & SCOPE:
Customer Success Specialist will work under the direction of the Office Manager and shall be responsible for performing Administrative, Sales, and Customer Service support functions.
The successful candidate will demonstrate initiative, a strong work ethic, and present a pleasant professional demeanor in all communications; written, in-person, and on the phone. They will handle a wide range of administrative support tasks and work to uphold the strong service culture of the company.
Our team is fast-paced, relentlessly resourceful and infectiously positive. We are a small team and need a self-starter who can quickly learn the ins and outs of Kazmira’s products and policies. A strong work ethic, great communication skills, and high levels of empathy are paramount to this position.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to details
- Proven problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Create an exceptional experience for our customers
- Serve as the front-line resource for all customer needs and issues
- Work closely with the Office Manager and Production to ensure the seamless fulfillment of orders
- Bottom line: you will make our customers love us.
HOURS & COMPENSATION:
- Full time (40)
- Pay dependent on experience
- Paid Holidays (Part time and full time)
- Paid Time Off and Health Care Benefits (full time)
Job Type: Full Time
- Business Development: 1 year (Preferred)
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (Preferred)
- Administrative: 1 year (Preferred)
34501 E Quincy Ave Bldg 65 Suite C Watkins, CO 80137