We’re hiring a executive/personal assistant to our Co-CEOs!
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Dealing with email correspondence and phone calls
- managing diaries and organising meetings and appointments, often controlling access to the CEOs
- booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation for CEOs
- organising events and conferences
- reminding the manager/executive of important tasks and deadlines
- typing, compiling and preparing correspondences
- managing databases and filing systems
- implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems
- liaising with staff and clients
- Personal errands and tasks – about 50% of the job
- A completed Bachelor’s Degree
- 9AM to 5PM
- Self-sufficient and self-motivated. Works with little supervision.
- Maintain records necessary for effective planning.
- Microsoft Office Skills (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Technical problem solving prowess
- Clear, concise and articulate verbal, written, listening and interpersonal skills at all levels of the organization
- Ability to multi-task and perform in a dynamic environment
- Highly organized and efficient in approaching tasks
- Self-starter with ability to problem solve and anticipate and avoid issues
- Impeccable organization and efficiency skills; strong attention to detail
- Interfaces with wide array of individuals, balances multiple tasks and maintains positive attitude and energy
- Strong team player, work ethic
- Health, Dental
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
Based on experience. Please include your salary requirements in your application.