Filling / Packaging Operator
Join our growing team of positive people who care for each other. Our team is fast-paced, relentlessly resourceful and infectiously positive. If you have a strong work ethic, positive attitude, and are willing to learn than we want to talk to you.
The Filling / Packaging Operator is responsible for assisting with the finished product filling and packaging needs of Kazmira. This position includes using small machinery to fill tincture bottles, and other small containers with our THC free, CBD oils, creams, and lotions. You’ll also help package products for shipment. Shipping experience a bonus, but not necessary.
First Shift Hours Monday through Friday: 8:00 a.m.- 4:30 p.m. ($16 to $18 an Hour)
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for learning the current production process.
- Responsible for safety, quality, and performance of the shift.
- Carry out responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and procedures.
- Accountability for meeting and exceeding operational goals.
Minimum Skills, Knowledge and Ability Requirements
- Good interpersonal skills and able to cooperate and communicate effectively with co-workers, and supervisor.
- Good organizational skills as well as proficiency in verbal and written communication.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Team-oriented and able to accept ideas and strategic direction from other individuals.
- Comfortable working independently; self-directed and able to carry out assignments without supervision.
- Hands on and lifting ability. Must be able to occasionally lift and move up to 25 lbs.
- Ability to repeat repetitive tasks.
Beneficial Qualifications (Bonus, but not Mandatory)
- Previous production / operator experience
- Highly motivated; desire to grow as part of a growing organization
- Previous filling / packaging experience
- Previous Shipping experience
- Knowledge of/ Experience in the Industrial Hemp Industry
- Knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices
Job Type: Full-time
- Health, Dental
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- A completed Bachelor’s Degree from and accredited university or 2+ years experience in operation (Bonus, but not required)